Monday, December 16, 2013

1st Transfer

I'm once again waiting for Sister Taylor to finish. I don't mind though. Gives me time to think about everything I might have forgotten to write about. I was really nervous about where I was going to be transferred, but Shawano is perfect! I cannot wait for it! I'll be living in an apartment this time (its one above a house, but they don't interact with the members much) I've been there once before when we had to let them use our car and it's pretty..interesting. They have a very small ward and chapel it's in between 1/3 and 1/2 the size of the ones in Vegas. They are in "finding" mode because they don't have any solid investigators to teach so I'll be doing a lot of tracting I believe. Which is good, I've gotten a little rusty with door contacting. Did you ever figure things out with my card? If not oh well, I don't really need to buy anything at the moment anyways. I hope everything fits in my suitcases and that they aren't too heavy. I've packed most of my things so I should be okay. Transfers are Wednesday morning. I didn't realize how much I love the ward here until I found out I was leaving. I'll admit I cried a tiny bit, but I knew it was for the best. It's rare to stay over 6 months in an area, so I wasn't all that surprised. Good news is that our District Meeting with be in the Green Bay chapel every other week so I'll be able to see Sister B occasionally :) I stay pretty warm overall. I put on thermals, tights, leg warmers and boots then my huge jacket and gloves and occasionally a hat. I hope everything is going well on the home front! I love you!

With Buckets of Love,

Sister Kern

No comments:

Post a Comment