Monday, January 13, 2014

Things I forgot

Some of the things I forgot to write in my mass email...

This Friday when we were volunterring at a nursing home a polka..player...singer...person came and played Polish Polka music. The residents loved it and swayed back and forth singing. The only "polka ish" song I know is "I don't wanna be a chicken, I don't wanna be a duck, so I'll shake my [shoulders]"

We ate ice cream when it was still only 3 degrees out.

I have enough lotion and body wash to last me to my mission's end. I'm still waiting on that pumpkin bread ;) I wear my slippers around the house all the time.

Pictures:
1. Me standing on a frozen lake
2. Sister Edwards and I with the cache we found this morning!
3. My snow globe was frozen
4. The frozen waterfall going down our stairs


With Buckets of Love,

Sister Kern

No comments:

Post a Comment