Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21



It's suppose to snow here soon. Need to find winter boots and a warm jacket! I had to scrape ice off our car window a couple days ago. We are bus/biking for most of this week! Woot! Going to freeze my little mission tag off! (Other sisters have to take their car in to get fixed so they are borrowing ours). My companion is AMAZING! Her voice is fantastic and she is just an all round great person. We also rearranged our room with the help of our landlord's daughter. So now we don't have bunk beds anymore (thankfully, they were super squeaky) our house doesn't have a heater so we've been bundled up in our blankets studying. Which reminds me I also need to buy slippers so my feet aren't always cold..and better socks. We are going to look for boots today on our way home. Hopefully I can find some good ones! Today we went and flew a kite. It was cold, but a lot of fun. Perfect windy weather for flying kites! We took pictures I'll try sending them next week (the pictures I email you are ones Sister T took and emailed me).

With Buckets of Love,

Sister Kern

No comments:

Post a Comment